2009-07-05

Song of June 2009

No, I haven't forgotten to publish my favourite song of June 2009 (because I'm publishing it now)! But I've been on vacation in Belgium for a while and decided I should work on my tan instead. I will keep this short since I have loads of unpacking to do. You will also be able to see some photos under the Photos link above. So, the song of June! It's a song I've listened to quite much, especially during my revision/reading week period. The song is the main theme of the movie Gran Torino and has the same name (listen to it on Spotify). It's sung by Jamie Cullum who I've listened to before. He continues in the jazzy style that he started on his album Catching Tales. If you haven't heard him and like Michael Bublé, Katie Melua, Norah Jones etc. you should really check him out. That's all for now and happy summer holiday to all.

No comments: