So it's not me supplying the Acer Aspire One. But hey, I've done the test and thought I could give you the answers in a good samaritan (or cheatin' bastard) kind of way. As you might notice the questions are in Swedish.
- The laptop thrown from a brigde lands bottom first.
- The laptop falls apart into 4 separate pieces.
- The skatetop (skateboard made from a laptop) does not break.
- The skater successfully skates on the skatetop (without falling off)
- The screen on the netbook dropped in water goes out immediately when it touches the water.
- Describe, using a maximum of 20 words, the best way to use a netbook when it is not turned on (as a frisbee, coaster etc.)
Good luck and happy 40th post!