2009-10-04

Song of September 2009

It's already October and I'm a little late with my post. I blame this late post on the course I'm studying now, which makes me unmotivated and a bit lazy. This doesn't mean I've stopped listening to music. But I have been listening to many different types of music lately. So the song of this month could be anything from Basement Jaxx newest album Scars, the Watchmen soundtrack (Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix etc.). But it was when listening to Mark Ronson's Ooh, Wee that I realized where I had heard those violins before: Sunny by Boney M. It's not often I choose to listen to disco music, and I'm still not sure if this should be the song of the month, but it's something with those violins. Anyway listen to it here on Spotify. And while you're at it, listen to the slightly better version by Bobby Hebb.

No comments: